Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Hair.!;;

So a friend from the Tube reminded me of how when I first got my hair cut really short and stupid like how I really wanted it. My hair ended up growing back out and getting really thick again, which is good because if it had gotten like an inch longer I would've kept it like that. But at the time I wasnt really thinking about my hair or anything.
But I want to die my fringe/bangs blonde and the rest of my hair black. Which, I have already gotten the permission of my parents to do so, and now all I have to do is find out EXACTLY how to get it cut like it was.
So I went to the Tube friends channel again and watched a video of hers that said how she told her stylist what she wanted and blah&blah&blah (btw, that took me three times to type that because I kept pputting the the dollar sign because Im so tired I cant think straight) so now I know what I have to do!
Yay! Maybe I'll even post some pics? That would be awesome. Like. Dude, seriously.

And now, I should really go to bed because its 11:05 a.m. and I havent slept since 12:30 yesterday. So maybe I should try to make it a full twentyfour hours and thenn crash??

Sorry about all the typos and crap. Had any trouble reading it or whatever, comment.

Buenos dias, mi amigo!
...
Was that riiiii?

No comments:

Post a Comment