Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the Thirteenth.



Friiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaayyyyy the thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrteenth! Oh, how I looooooove you!
Thirteen has always been my lucky number.
Even I can't believe the irony of it.
And Fridays are just wonderful anyways. Haha.

Going to my moms.
Shopping.
Movies.
Swimming.
Katelyn, my pal.
Britany, my crush.
Roleplaying.
Youtube vid.

There is this beast backpack at Hot Topic. It's got a hood and dinosaur scales on it, its freaking awesome. Haha.

Im finally returning to youtube. I'll make more videos every other weekend up until Christmas then, if I get my netbook, I'll make loads more.

Just an update.!


Yesterday I got my hair cut. WOOH! And then we tried dying it a lighter brown using dark blonde. We didnt keep it in long enough, so only the roots changed. but it looks cool because it fades from the roots down into the darkness of the rest of my brown hair. Ha.
Is all cool though.

Anyways, latuhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment