Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Don't See Your Point

I swear to God if I have to watch another episode of Dora the Explorer, I'm going to kill someone.
But it is always nice to see my sister sing and dance and have a good time when they dance at the end of the show. That's always cute.

So "almost-boyfriend" Layne knocks on my door today. My stepmom answers and he says "Is Britney there?" Well Im over here at the computer not ten feet away, but I have my headphones on and am totally not paying attention. I turn around when my stepmom calls my name loud enough and I know he can see me because I can see him just fine. "What?" I ask. "Layne's here." I stand up and walk outside to talk to him.
He and his friend had apparently rode their bikes all the way from the park which is about a mile from my house all the way here to ask to hang out. And of course, my dad's gonna be home so if I suddenly was gone he'd probably be pissed. And I don't really want to anyways because Im still trying to make things not awkward between us. So I make this excuse, which is actually true: "My granddad is here, and Im supposed to spend time with him." and he's like, "Oh, alright." And leaves with his friend.
And Im like "WTF WAS THAT?!"

But anyways, he's persistent. And it's annoying. But whatever. I just have to limit my talking to him. And I have to make sure to hide when he decides to drop by for a little visit and Laura (stepmom) opens up the door.

I really don't get it. It's not fair that every time a guy falls for me it's either the perverted "girls are only for sex" kinda guy, or the annoying ones that never leave me alone!
Does my forehead have "I like Jerks" tattoed on it to where only males can read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment