Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And the fever starts...

Bieber fever, that is.
Normally, I would tell you I hate the guy. But last night I had the strangest dream that I was in this world created by human imagination. And he sat down next to me at a train station, and got to talking. Being my normal self, I said very little.
But some how he managed to...uh, i dont know KISS ME?!?!?!?!? WTH?!?!? Yea, I dont freaking now how that happened, but he did.
And then the dream shifted, like a tv show or something, to the next scene. A boy was trying to escape his own personal hell and he was climbing this rope, and reaching for his friends hand but he slipped and fell. And I knew I didnt want him to die and I remeber changing my mind about how I wanted him to land, so I dreamt a bed was where he was going to fall.
And he didnt die.
It was so weird.
And then my two year old sister grew up and got married to my best friends older brother. And then had three kids just pop up out of nowhere and the view like zoomed out and it looked like a postcard for christmas. And then I looked to my left and Justin was there, but he was older. And he kissed me, and I remember looking down at my left hand.
And the ring.
It was so weird and awkward and I dont plan to dream that again.


Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment