Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG.

Mood: Ecstatic!
Listening to: An episode of Veronica Mars


So today was my first day of school. I walk in and am told to head to the auditorium. I sit down with a group of people, and am pretty much silent unless talked to. Sean, one of my best friends here, sits down next to me and introduces himself. I return the favor. Then he introduced me to Stephenie.

The three of us are like the three musketers...or maybe something that fits better; Larry, Curly and Mo. Ha.

Well anyways because of Stephenie and Sean I had the best first day of school of all my first days. I'm sooooo not moving back to my mmoms town.

My schedule?

1-Tech App
2-Science
3-American History
4-Pre Algebra
Activity/Lunch
5-Leadership
6-Physical Education
7-Theatre Arts
8-Language Arts and Reading


Unfortunately the only time I ever see Sean is in the Auditorium at the beginning of the day, and lunch. But Stephenie and I hang in L.A. and Reading. There's this guy in my Theatre class who is probably a huge douche but really cute, and he was nice to me...I guess. I walked into the room and he was like "Hey! hey, new girl! Say hi to me, would ya?" And so I said hey. He smiled and all his friends went on to talking but when we went to the Auditorium he kept asking me questions like "What grade are you in? What's your name? Your last name? What class do you have next?" And I figured out his name is Tyler, and he's a pretty good actor for a 13 year old guy.

And then theres another cute guy, who I KNOW is a douche because he made fun of this one Special Ed kid (Even though he's only dyslexic). His name is John. But he looks like Bradley James. Dont know Brad? Look 'em up. It's worth it, trust me.

So Lunch. Yea, it was awesome. Food was nasteh, but my friends are awesome.
Sean sits down and he looks upset so Stephenie asked him what was wrong and he goes "Some idiot asked me if I was bi-sexual." And I wasnt exactly following because I had been thinking about how he probably gets made fun of for hanging out with us girls. But I hadnt put it into consideration he was actually homosexual until he said it himself. And later he asked me, "You dont have a problem with gay people or anal sex or anything do you?" And I shook my head and was like, "I dont care. It's your choice right?" And he laughed and said, "I do. Which is gonna be awkward when my first time comes. 'Cause like...I'll be like 'Uh, what now'." And We just laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment