Thursday, August 19, 2010

Countdown; 4 days.

So I have four days until school starts and my head hurts.
I can't decide if Im excited or nervous because both feel the same in the pit of my stomach. Tomorrow Im going to a Meet the Teacher orientation thingy.
First day Im wering my Paramore shirt with black skinny jeans and my brand new, untouched, converse. Yesh, that's the life.
-looks around- Wish I had some Dr. Pepper right now...Darn.

Anyways, back to the subject at hand.
School.
School is where drama happens. It's wear teenagers do stupid stuff and say stupid stuff. Make mistakes, start fights. Fail.
It happens, and it sucks.

And I just want to have fun this year, so I'm going to do my best to do so. To just be my colorful self and live life to the fullest while everyone else is all down in the dumps. Haha.
Yay!

Alright, I'm starting to give myself mental peptalks. Not good.
Good night, folks! Love ya!

G'night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs eat you in your sleep. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment