Thursday, April 28, 2011

What a waste.

So as you guys probably know, we took at TAKS test today.
Because I'm a rebel, on pages were they could've fit at least three other questions I wrote to the creaters of the TAKS.
Here's what I remember writing:
"Dear TAKS people.
Do you not care about the environment?
Do you hate trees?
You could've put SIX more questions on this page alone."
Then later...
"You know. I don't like you people very much.
Every yer I take this test and I always hate it.
Sure, I do well.
But it's a waste of my time."

And this morning I really wanted to go to the office and be all, "I can't take the test today, sorry. It's against my religion."
And then the principal would be all, "And what religion is that?"
"The, uh...non-TAKS-taking one?"

If only I had.
Bet the principal would've gotten a kick outta that.

Oh.
Because I have to complain about BOB:
he kept calling Mark "Fruity" and "flaming".
Which.
Theres nothing wrong with being gay.
But Marks not.
And he was using it was an insult, which is idiotic.
The whole situation pissed me off.
I didn't realize I had, but apparently I was yelling.
And I got nervous as I was yelling at him.
I felt angry and I felt like my face flushed a bright red.
So I yelled at him and I was like "Stop calling him gay. Youre getting on my nerves. If you call him gay one more time I will punch you."
So he yell-whispered "Flamer!" to Mark.
So I gave him the evil and and told him, "In seriously going to freaking kill you. SHUT UP."

Then later, DURING THE TAKS TEST, the idiot starts talking.
I wanted to give him the evil eye again and tell him to stfu.
But it was the test.
And I like not being in AEP.

Oh. When I think my face turned red?
Well.
That actually happens a lot.
Whenever I get super nervous, stressed, or angry I sort of have something similar to a panic attack.

But it's all mental, not physical stuff.
So I'm healthy everywhere besides my brain.
Which I already knew.

(Also, I bought a pillow pet today. It's a bee and his name is Samwise Gamgee. If you get the reference you're officially my best friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment