Saturday, April 9, 2011

You Make My Record Skip (Things I Love)

Suckerpunch.
(The movie was inspiring. I plan to write a story about something sort of similar that I maybe might possibly show you guys sometime in the future.)
The smell of rain.
Hot showers.
Music.
(Im kind of into techno and music that sounds really haunting. It's so amazing.)
My Life as Liz
Strawberry flavored candy.
The color orange.
And blue.
Plaid pajama pants from Victoria Secret. The ones with pockets. xD
Him.
The song Chasing Cars by SnowPatrol. No matter how many times I listen to it, it is always amazing. It always matches my mood, makes me think, and has a deep place in my heart.
The Cure.
My sister.
My mom.
My dad.
My stepmom.
When im let in on the popular kids' gossip.
Laughing.
Nerdy jokes.
When a guy stands behind me and wraps his arms around me, hugging me.
I'm sure I'd like kissing...
Saying debacle. It's my favorite word.
Saying "Spankin'" and "What a doucher." haha.
Guitar Hero.
Psp's and xbox's.
Pokemon.

But the number one thing I love the most in the entire world,
is the feeling I have when I know that someone loves me as much as I love them, and that no matter how much she flirts, he'll never want her like he wants me.
And in a close second;
When I can go up to a girl I hate, flip her off and yell "SUCK ON THAT!"


On the next episode of Hey, Britney!:
My Standards.

1 comment:

  1. trust me kissing may not be what you expect. i thought it would be magical. i mean, it was my first kiss, wasn't it suppose to be? but instead it was in the school hallway with my douchebag ho of an ex boyfriend. to be honest it was kinda gross. not at all what i expected. i hope your first kiss will be better than mine, i mean mine was..alright. and i don't mean to take anything for granted. i think your lucky and your probably thinking im being crazy but you know i wish i had my first kiss with someone special and not a jerk-face jock, who's name i'll eventually forget. anyways i hope you have better luck than i did:)
    -Vanessa V

    ReplyDelete