Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Flexible band-aid.

Well I cut my leg shaving an I have this band-aid around my ankle.
You know how sometimes you put on a band-aid and it's on like, your knee so you have to put it on in such a way that it won't hurt to bens your knee?
I could twist my ankle and the band aid would still be there like "wassup motha' fukkkaaaaaa".
Yea.
Just like you imagine.


Anyway, tomorrow, er-about an hour from now-is 4-20.
The national pot day.

-_____-
bus orgasm boy strikes again.
And so does his new, from afar, sidekick, PotBringer.
(She brought pot to school. Because she's "smart".)

Basically they announce that tomorrow was going to be awesome for them..
And so did a lot of other idiots.

What the hell is so appealing aboutsmoking this crap and losing all control over your body and what's left of your mind?
It's freaking retarded.




Yea.
Colorguard?
Day one overview-
I had some trouble with some of the stuff, but later practice for like two hours.
Day two-
A hundred times better. I have this chicks "will", which is awesome. And I'm still having some difficulties, but nothing a little more practice can't fix.
(P.S. When a colorguard give a tryout girl her "will" it's basically a recommendation to be put on the team.)
(P.P.S. I actually am pretty sure I have the "will" o two girls, maybe three. Which is pretty impressive since it's, you know, me.)

Bragging. Pahh.
That's what your mom was doin last night.
She was talking about how I-
GOOD NIGHT.








Awkward turtle...

No comments:

Post a Comment