Saturday, April 9, 2011

Things That Bother me

Pictures of couples kissing and hugging.
(If you want on my good side, take the dang pictures of you and your stupid boyfriend swapping spit off of Facebook.)
When the other team points out the fact that we lost by yelling and screaming.
(I would always get mad that people act like theyre so amazing because they won a second-grade soccer game. I mean, really? You beat us by one point. We know you did. But must you scream and jump about like you won the flipping lottery.)
When people point out my flaws.
(It's okay when I say I don't look good today. But you're supposed to tell me I'm pretty, even if I'm not. Thanks for lowering my self-esteem, douche.)
When little kids talk during movies.
(Shut up.)
The fact that I can't talk to the cute guy at Starbucks.
(I think I freak him out everytime I ogle at him through the drive-thru window... -sigh-)
The fact that I have the option to sit with the popular kids, but I don't.
(Yea, yeah. I'm being a loyal friend and all that crap. But I'd like to be noticed by him for once.)
That I'm seriously repulsive.
(Idk why, but I have the worst luck when it comes to dating.)

And about a kajillion other things.

In the next episode of Hey, Britney!:
Things I Love

No comments:

Post a Comment