Thursday, April 14, 2011

Make sure they remember the night they played the titans!

There's this kid named Dylan F.

He gets on my nerves so bad.

Today in math he was talking bad about Derian, which I would have no problem with really but he was just being really, really mean.
I mean, the kind of mean that would make me storm out of the school crying.
Which is pretty freaking mean.
I nicknamed him Douchey Dylan in a doodle I made jn eighth period.

Aaaaaanyway.
Later on in advisory we were watching Remember the Titans.
And you know how the one guy gets hit by an eighteen-wheeler?
Well we got to thT part and than Douchey Dylan and his stupid friends started cracking jokes and laughing.
And I was thinking "Omfg. This is a sad part of the movie and your laughing about something really stupid? Really?"
Finally I yelled at him to shut up.
You know what he says?
His signature line.
"You know what, Britney? I didn't ask for your opinion." then he later added "Gothic freak."
And him and Derian and a few other guys kept laughing.
So I yelled at them again.
Then this kid Dominic started yelling.
And Mark yelled at him.
And then our teacher cleared his throat in the back of the room and was like "Oh my god. Really?"

So I had to sit there and listen to those idiots make fun of the movie while I was actually trying to enjoy it.


And I have tripped a grand total of SEVENTEEN TIMES this week.
Yea.
Dead freaking serious.
I am sooooo not graceful.
Ugh. I've never tripped this much before ever.
This week sucks.
And so does today.
I hate Douchey Dylan.
I hate Bus Orgasm Boy.
I'm in love with someone who's in love with someone else.
My friends hate each other.
And I kind of hate them all, too.
Except for a few.
I don't hate Mark.
Not Kerry.
And not even Roger, even if he did write on my arm with a sharpie.

I hate Azle.
I hate the way people treat me here.
This week is a perfect example as to why I moved away.

Just six more weeks and then my world will be full of cute football players with twisted ankles that I. Have to wrap up with gauze.
Six more weeks and I'll have more of a chance to be happy.
Six more weeks.
Then I'm out of the junior high.
Then two months.
Then high school, cute football players, and happiness.

Yupp.
I'm f***ing excited.


EDIT::
And later, apparently my new profile picture on facebook makes me look like a guy.


Azle can freaking suck it.

F*** MY MOTHER EFFING LIFE.

WORST DAY EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment