Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Have High Standards. I doubt anyone can live up to them.

My dream guy:
He has the same sense of humor that I do.
He loves music.
He accepts my old movie/music obsessions.
I adore guys with brown hair and pale eyes.
Isn't too skinny, or too fat. And atleast has a little muscle.
I don't care what color his skin is.
Can be himself in front of me.
Doesn't cheat.
Doesn't just want sex all the damn time.
Hugs me whenever I'm upset.
Even if I tell him to give me some space, he tries his hardest to get closer.
Would never dump me for another girl.
Whenever I don't answer his texts, he gets a little worried.
We fight, but he always lets me win, but later we can joke about how he was right.
Likes to listen to my iPod with me.
Has a dream.


(Yea. Three posts in one day. I'm cool. I know.)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a bit wierd, but I think we have the same DreamGuy ^^

    I had a friend like that, Ruben, he was always so nice to me. And cute as hell! But, sadly, I'll never meet him again because of that stupid idiot named Karl -.- Or Kalle that he want everyone to call him.

    Peace out, Apparatus

    ReplyDelete