Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Complain one more time and somethin's goin' down.

Lunch sucks.
I sit in the exct spot eery day that I sat in last year.
Katelyn sits across from me, then next to her is Robyn and Ciara.
Next to me is what I like to now call "The Forbidden Seat."
Sarah sat there. Robyn, Ciara, and katelyn hate her.
Then Shawna sat there for a few days because we were talking about Guard stuff and everyone complained about her.
an everyone's always complaining about whoever sits in that damn seat.
ITS A CHAIR.
It belongs tothe school.
Anyone can sit there.

Sure, it's no fun sitting next to someone you don't like.
But it's next to me.
And if I want to talk to someone at lunch, they can sit there.
I've let people I don't like sit there.
Did I complain?-
No, I actually didn't.


Now.
Bus Orgams Boy has terrified the world once more with his diagnostic vampirism.
The dude cut himself at breakfast in the cafeteria, then drank his own blood.
He tried summoning a demon. I asked him how it went, he said. "I'm not really sure, but I woke up with bite marks all over me."
Then he lifts up his shirt to show my a bite mark on his waist.
Really?
Ugh.
I try to enjoy that class. I really do. But he makes it so difficult.
He brought cigarettes to school today.
He argued with me about what a succubus was.
He ruined any little bit of anything that could've happened between me and...someone.
This kid was trying to answer a question in history and he was like "Hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!" so I yelled an was like "Shut up! Let him answer!"
Coach Fonville didn't do a thing.
She probably was glad I told him to shut up.
The other day he told Roger he was gonna slit his throat just to see his blood pour out.
....
...
..
.
..….........................
I hate that kid.
He is so freaking annoying.
Hate isn't even a strong enough word for it.


Oh, and to top it off.
I went to Katelyns church today with Kerry, Deborah, and Tyler.
Katelyn ignored me. The whole time.

And Sarah ignores me because I let Shawna sit with us at lunch.

I can't get a date.
I totally got molested before youth started today by Dawson. That loser. xP

And.
Yeah.
I saw HIM. the guy.
Twice in different locations in the same hour.
I was such a loser.
I felt like my laugh wa obnoxiuous, it is.

Afghhjldbdndmdmdjsbdskwknwjfuwytwodnccnamsbxb.

STORY. OF. MY. LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. There was a guy on my school. He had a like hockey haircut and ugly black and white free t-shirts he got through a contest. He smelled like catpee.
    He showed me a scar he made by himself "when he tried to take his life" just because he lost his password to World of Warcraft.
    He called himself a emo, but he is more like a nerd. Sits infront of his computer all day and searching facts about beavers while listening to something really annoying that he calls "music", but it's more like hysterical drumming and guitarplaying that doesn't even play same song, and the singing is more like screams from a guy that just got kicked hard as hell between the legs. He calls that like death metal or something (don't remember) but I call it chickens hysterical "I-am-stuck-in-the-egg!" scream for help.
    He peed in the woods just behind the footballplane where eveyone can see, and he bragged about it all that year.

    He isn't emo, he is wierd. He doesn't even deserve a stereotype, cuz he bullied me five years just because I didn't want to hug him.

    Awkward zombiebunny // Apparatus

    ReplyDelete