Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So not tolerating your crap anymore!

So in advisory were watching a movie fr like the eighties or nineties called "Heavy Weight" about this eleven year old who goes to fat camp.
It's actually not that bad of a movie.
Reminds me of the Goonies kinda. (I LOVE the Goonies!)

Anyway, so this guy sittin behind me goes "Mark would do that" or "mark would say that" whenever the main character did something stupid or whatever. I kept rolling my eyes at him and telling him to stop but he didn't.
So this girl Justice turned around and just yelled at him.
He still didn't shut up.

But today when Mark was actually in the class with us, the dude didn't say anything about him. He started insulting this other dude.
And I was gonna throw Rachel's Challenge all up in his grill, but then I remembered he hadnt gone.
So that plan failed.

And on to the usual Bus-Orgasm-Boy news,
He continues to get creepier.
Did I tell you guys he told the entire math class he was diagnosed with vampirism?
Well I did now.

An he's got like "f*** you" written all over his freaking binder and I'm gonna laugh when he gets in trouble because of it.
I'm also gonna laugh when he gets in trouble for being such a creepy little freak...
(Looks like I need to be going to another Rachel's Challenge meeting. Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment