Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's not illegal.

MY EFFING FCEBOOK STATUS, I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT ABOUT WHOEVER I WANT.

People are retarded.
It's called freedom of speech.
Therefore, I have the mother-effing right to talk about Bus Orgasm Boy and how he peed on someone and thinks he's a vampire.
I have every right to say he's a freak.
Because he is.

Because I can understand being goth and thinking "oh look at me. I'm a vampire, but not really." because goths don't take it that far.

The other day he opened up his notebook and here's a page WITH HIS BLOOD ON IT.

The dude is a effing freak.
I'm just letting everyone know.

And he lies to everyone but apparently me that he "doesn't" cut.
He says he is scene.
But scene kids don't cut. The don't wear baggy jeans. And they DON'T where tennis shoes.
He's a mother effing poser who drinks peoples blood and supposedly gets laid all the dang time.

God no.
Who the crap would do it with him?
(About the blood on his paper. He was explaining to me something about makin out and bichirs and junk and then how blood workd into that, I wasn't paying a lot of attention, and then he was like "But I didn't have a girl to make out with so I just put my blood on the paper".)
No one. He's disgusting.

While he was explainin the blood on the paper story, I was staring at him and then the blood, and I wanted to throw up.
Such a freak...

1 comment:

  1. Hello... Saw that U (maybe I'm wrong) commented VanessaVandalism's blog long time ago... That's cool, I never experienced it before she wrote her last post. It's pretty creepy, she isn't anywhere at the internet! Miss her so much :(

    If you wonder, I'm not a panda, I'm a real human that have a real humanblog... www.acceptance.bloggplatsen.se If you want to read it in english, just leave a comment, cuz I removed Google Translate... But, if you understands swedish (yeah, I'm from sweden xD), just keep on reading. I update the blog every day so I never forget tht I have a blog which has happened before -.- Sorry if I confused you, I just checked Vanessa's commments....

    ReplyDelete