Thursday, February 24, 2011

Perverted science projects?

Well the title sure isn't as clever as usual, Britney.
Nope, wait, here's the fine print:
Another adventure of Bus Orgasm Boy.

Indeed he strikes again.
Of course he has nothing to do with te science project, but hey, I needed something to talk about.
Mark is sure that BOB (lol realization!) likes me.
I'm kinda starting to think the same thing.
Which really makes me feel bad about myself.
Like, if I was gonna date someone, it would be with someone who doesn't tell lies just to one up me on stories or whatever and who doesn't piss me off. Ever.
Not some creep who sits and stares at me during the History benchmark probably thinking vampiric bludlusting thoughts about getting bitten on the arm while cutting himself and listening to some sort of emo band.
-shiver-
Ewwwwwww.
Why can't I get one of those popular, good looking guys that everyone knows and a lot of girls would be so jealous of me over him?
I'm not that bad, jeez!

Anyways, Back to...THE FUTURE (remake starring Justin Bieber (more on him later)).
Just kidding.
Seriously, anyways.
These two girls Morgan and Jordan were at the front o my science class discussing ice storms.
There was something about 23 inches, and this red-headed girl Hailee said "Woah, Woah, Woah! That's a little perverted."
The teacher smirked and was like "you're the only one who thought it was."
But I thought it was. Lol


So on to my wonderful new liking, Justin Bieber.
Well, I even have an app on my iPod for news and photos and videos about him.
I'm such a little fangirl.
The boy cuts his hair and suddenly I'm like ohmigosh I'm so in love, I found you finally.
You make me wanna say oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh my gosh!
Lol I'm such a dork.
But I am becoming a big fan of his and I have to admit he's pretty good looking.
I think the only reason I didn't like him before is because I didn't want to follow the crowd. But in turn i ended up following a crowd of people who didn't want to follow the crowd. Lol
But now I am happy with being an open Bieleber, and I will defend that boy until I get bored of it. Lol
But that doesn't mean my Bieber jokes are gonna stop.
Oh, I haven't told you before of my jokes?
Well here's one.
When Justin Bieber was getting a sex change the doctors ran outta balls.

Another?
Doctor: good news and bad news.
Mom: tell me the bad news first.
Doctor: bad news is I can't tell what gender your baby is.
Mom: it's okay, I'll name him Justin.
Doctor: good news is it's a great singer, if you what it to be a girl, Mrs. Bieber.

Mostly just gender jokes. Not great, but still. They get the job done.
That's what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment