Monday, March 28, 2011

Well, then. What an odd day.

Agh, I jut remember I have to go help edit a YouTube video. Lol

Eh, it can wait.

Today Mark almost died from embarrassment. Poor kid sneezed so bad, it was actually kind of funny.
I admit I told him it was embarrassing to watch, but the truth is it would've been worse for me.

You see, I'm the kind of person that usually keeps to myself.
I don't make little sound effects while talking, or yell out jokes in the middle of class.
Because I'm afraid of what people will think if I do something that actually tells them who I really am,

And it's kind of cool because I've created this quiet, nerdy chick alias for myself an it's awfully interesting to feel like a spy.
It's pretty exciting to be honest.
I can't even be myself in front of my friends sometimes because it's like, I have opinions and thoughts that maybe only a few people would understand.
'Cause I make dorky references. All the time. But I seem to be the only one who ever gets them.

So I don't say them at school.

And I mean, I'm a star wars geek. But do I go around talking about how Vader is Lukes padre all thetime?
No. Because society has made liking star wrs the mos nerdy possible thing.

Anyway.
After Marks sad little sneeze debacle (poor, sad little marcus),
We were sittin in seventh period history.
Dead silence.
Mark and I did the weird sniffle thing whatever at the exact same moment.
He turned around, we exchanged glances, and laughed to ourselves.

And yea.
I'm cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment