Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sanity? Never heard of it.

So because of this stupid snow I have been trapped in my house for three days.
Today is my birthday an I can't even spend it with my mom and sister without completely losing it.
I mean seriously. I want to go back to school.

I have nothin to do here but eat.
And were starting to run out of food and I'm gonna have to end up eating grains of sugar or a handful of flour or even butter. Alone.
I'm truly dying over here.

I need food. I need socialization beyond my family.
I need my friends an my boyfriend.
But most of all, I need muhh damn chips.

Oh, and because I have gone completely bonkers I've started speaking in a britsh advent around my house and making up stupid little British songs.
And I've been listening to lil Wayne. Which, as you should know, is truly a sign that hell has really frozen over.

And now on the Notes on my iPod I've been writing a horror story.
And it's pretty weird. Like, I dunno what brought it up.

It's called 'In-Between Days'. Here it is:
Preface-
In the world theres this place that stands between time.
It's weird because it shouldn't exist.
Only a few people ever get to experience it, and most never live through it.
I was one of the unfortunate who had lived through the In-between's perpetual torture only to be brought back to a "life" of even worse proportions.
Although the I-B isn't really called that.
More or less it's called the Hell of Imagination.
Because for an hour of time in reality, it's a year in the I-B.
And just when you think it's all over, you're back in reality. You have this uncontrollable urge. And a desire to kill.
And for a long time that's all you feel.
Then after that it's just nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

Night 1
I fall asleep with a headache and a black eye. I'd gotten in a fight with someone from school.
But as I close my eyes I drift to their mind. And he doesn't notice me really.
His dream is odd. Like most dreams.
Blurry around the edges and not quite clear. Nothing seems to make sense.
But I know this dream has a meaning to him.
And I also know it will not end well.

He looks around at his friends. They are in a darkened room. Tied to posts obviously holding up an older house.
They have cloths in their mouths to muffle the screams they shout ever so often.
Then a woman comes down the stairs and brings a steak knife.
For the first time I realize how young he must've been. His friends looked less than ten.
And the woman walked to each one of the boys and slit their throats.
He was last.
"Why," she said coldy, "do you stare at me so, boy?"
His answer was deafened by the cloth in his mouth.
She ripped it away and bid him repeat himself.
"B-because you made me watch," he said. "Now I know what you plan to do to me."
She tisked and shook her head. "No. I'm saving you for awhile longer. I want to make you watch them die slowly. Then experience it yourself."
She laughed maniacally and almost stumbled over. Surely she was intoxicated.
She went back up the stairs.
In the distance police sirens could be heard.
A few moments later they were kicking down the basement door. And finding him.

And then his imagination engulfed the truth and spit out lies.
The police were murdered on the spot and he came to him.
She sliced him away mercilessly.
Not giving a damn about the poor kid.

And then I woke with a start.
Because this meant that one more person was now in the I-B. It meant he was.






And then I started writing another story that's kind of like a diary. Ands it's just weird lol.
It's called 'Instead of Just Kissing'.
I'd post it, but this whole thing is already so long.
That's what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment