Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day?

Yes.
The dreaded "anti-singles" holiday.
I really hate going to school on v-day because it makes me feel like the only person who is alone.
Plus no one ever wants to be my valentine so its just depressing all around.
My best friends didn't even wanna be my valentine because they were too busy giving chocolate to guys they like.
Me, however, I like two people.
And because of the 2010 act of 'dibs' between my friends and I, i am not allowed to date either of them. Because I didn't like them until after the dibs on the both of them was called.

I did get chocolate, though, from this kid named Colten.
He annoys the crap outta me.
But he was the only one who gave me anything at all for today, do I thanked him.

I mean seriously.
No one was willing to give me a piece of frigging chocolate?
Oh thanks guys. Thanks for letting me know you really enjoy seeing me pissed off at the world because no one ever hives a crap about me.

People that sit aroun me in class and get in trouble for talking even blame it on me.
I only talk in...maybe three of my classes.
But I always get in trouble for someone else.

Why don't I stand up for myself?
Because:
1. I don't have the balls to do it.
2. I have a severe lack of self esteem and can't help but to think I deserve it.

Yea, well.
This is what this crapfest- I mean holiday does to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment