Monday, January 31, 2011

The Adventures of Bus Orgasm Boy and His Unfortunate Victims!

Could that Darion kid get any creepier?
The answer, sadly, is yes.

In fact he wrote a song on his binder about cutting himself and blood and all that crap.
Then in seventh period he shows me this little "saying" he came up with. It was 'We cry blood for you, darling.'
And to be honest I am truly dying as he's telling me about this. There was a number of things I could've done.
These things include:
1. Point and laugh hysterically.
2. Call him a emo little faggot and walk away. (Hoh yeah! An emo cigarette)
Or 3. Shut up and then laugh about it when he leaves the room.
He left the room and I started telling Mark about the whole thing.
Then ten minutes later he and I are still laughing about it.

Ugh. The dude just creeps me out.
He has duck lips. And his front teeth are straight, not curved like a normal jaw would be. Straight.
And those scars on his face? WTF is up with those?
Was he a part of some creepy Mexican gang?
Was the leaders name One-eyed Jose for a reason?
Did that all have these amazing scars from that one time when they were all playing a seriously epic game of chess and Jose kept throwing the pieces at his flunkies?
Or were the scars from Darions dog?

Probably the first scenario. That's more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment