Saturday, February 12, 2011

Victoria Has No Secrets

So I was shopping with my mom and we went to Victoria's Secret.
Not for me, though. The place terrifies me.
We walked in and the first thing I said was "Great. It's torture devices for
Your womanly parts." my mom laughed.
So while my mom is trying on this pair of sweatpants I'm waiting outside the changing room.
There's this chick a few feet away from me holding up some lingerie and she's saying, "I think I should get a size smaller" to her boyfriend.
I'm over here having a heart attack because of how small and revealing the damn thing and I can tell her boyfriend is already struggling from pouncing on her in the store.
And then this employee walks over towards me with a customer and pulls out this drawer right beside me.
The customer goes "Do you have any thongs with lace?"
And I died because the employee made me move to get them.
And then I thought, 'Why does this stuff bother me so much?'
Then I looked at the woman with the lacey thong. She was old. Ewwww.
Then at the chick with the way to skimpy lingerie. She looked like a little kid and smelt like a zoo.'
Double ew.
So wanna know why I hate Victoria's Secret around Valentines day?
1. Mental images. Ew.
2. If you mom asks you to hold a bra for her in the line and you're surrounded by men who assume it's yours.

It's retarded.

So later I was at Hot Topic and this dude kept looking at me.
I tried to ignore him and just look at the shirts held up on the wall and some jeans but he kept following me.
He was most likely just a few years older than me and he wasn't bad looking.
But then I got all nervous because I dont really have any lucky with putting "talking to" and "guys" together.
So I just tried to ignore him.
I came to a bunch of Harry Potter stuff and he smiled and was like "Dude, Harry Potter is freaking wicked."
At first I was like 'No way. He can't be talking to me?'
Then I said, "Yea I know. Ron'd my favorite character. That's why I'm getting this shirt."
After I spoke I was thinking 'No duh that's why you're getting the shirt. You big moron.'
But he kept talking about his favorite book of the series and stuff and I nodded along and listened.
Then his dad came in to the store and made him leave.

And he first thought that came to my mind was 'SUH-WEET! I can get a high school boys attention!'

No comments:

Post a Comment