Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Banner of Lies and The Valentine List

So awhile back students at my school voluntarily fille out a little compatibility test.
Yesterday and today they were handing them out.
I got mine and was so unbelievably pissed off I could've killed someone and slept fine that night.
On my list. Number effing three of ten.
Derian.
Eff eff eff eff eff effing a man!
Jeez.
I got the WORST people in my list.

I just wanted to kill myself I was so embarrassed. Why me?
Why him?
Why ANY of them?!


Now. Onto the banner of lies.

So there's this thing called Rachel's challenge. IRS about treaty others right and being respectful and blah blah blah.
A lot of people signed this banner promising to be nice to others.
This included my friend Mark and I.
We lied.
There's no way in hell we could NOT say bad thongs about people. Otherwise our blogs would be pointless!
A lot of other people aren't going to keel with it either.
No one really cares anymore.
Everyone at our school is one of five things:
Smoker
Drinker
Whore/manwhore
Annoying
Awesome

I, like my friends, fall in to the awesome category.
We don't do anything related to the first three categories and are only annoying to those three categories because we refuse to be complete idiots and destroy our brains and control.
And every single person is mean to someone somehow in some way.
This banner is going to be worthless.
I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment