Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bus Orgasms and Other Creepy Things from Hell

I know what you're thinking. "WTF??"
Yea, well...yeah.
So that kid Darion I was talking about...He goes up to me in math class and says, "I had an orgasm on the bus."
And I'm thinkin' 'What the hell, dude?'
"Amy bit me on the bus and it turned me on." he continued.
Then he starts going off about how I should get MY boyfriend to bite me.
Yeah. No lie.

And I'm like, "Sorry, but I don't think that's attractive. At all."

And then yesterday he asked me if I wanted to do something this weekend with him. I was having difficulty keeping a straight face because my friend Mark was standing behind him flailing his arms around nothing the word "NO!"
so I told him I was grounded because my mom thinks I'm some kind of whore. So Im grounded from hanging out with guys outside of school.
Granted, I had to make it up on the spot, so it's not fantastic or anything, but I tired.

He just scares the bajeezus outta me.

So anyways I kind of want to go to the park.
But I can't unless my room is clean.
And I really, really don't want to clean it.

Because I'm not a superhero.
Because this room is the only tropical rainforest in north-central Texas.
And because I'm scared of dying.

Yeah, that's right.


Oh, last night I got a phone call from a withheld number and when I answered it was this person making some seriously awkward orgasmic sounds. And as I'm waiting for them to explain this phone call to me, I'm thinking 'WTF is with all these orgasms today?'
Then I just hung up on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment