Tuesday, January 25, 2011

That One Kid Who...FAILS AT LIFE.

Have you ever been talking to your friends about some kid in one of your classes and NOBODY knows who you're talking about? So you start off ewith "You know, that one kid who..." blah blah blah. Still no one knows.
You even try to describe his/her's appearance and once again the attempt fails.
So finally you end up describing him using slightly racist or homophobic terms.

I say this because there's one kid in my math and history class who bugs the crap outta me.

This week at school we're doing some kind of "no dissing week" thing where you can't call people names because it hurts their feelings sometimes.
So apparently in first period art someone got called gay. And my teacher did not like that at all.

And the kid who called the other dude gay is this guy Darian, who is he person in question above!
The dude is f***ing crazy.
Like, fo' reals.

He DRINKS peoples blood.
He told me today that he likes emo girls who cut because they cut themselves and let him drink their blood. He likes the taste of blood.
A lot.

Vampires are cool and all, but this dude isn't good looking at all so it's just effing creepy.

Hm. I bet a lot of people at school think I'm some sorta vampire. SWEET.
but I'm on a strict no blood diet. xDD

Anyways, this Darian dude called my good friend Mark gay and later told the story to some jocks in math like it was some huge victory. He was like "I reall wish he wouldve tried to punch me. I would have beaten the crap outta him."
And in my mind I was like "puh-lease. Mark would kick your scrawny little vampire faggot buttocks any day." but all I really did was just say? "yea, suuuure."

So about an hour go my cousins texted me. Here's our conversation.
Her: So guess what?
Me: You won the lottery?
Her: We had Worth the Wait today.
(sex ed program)
Me: So...no lottery?
Her: lol no. But we saw a boys southern parts.
Me: Southern parts?
Her: it was gross!
*snort. You won't think so in a few years when those hormones really start bustin' a move*
me: mmm. Loverly.


Oh, balls.
Where are muh chips??

Song of the day (exclusively for my cousin): "Lollipop" cover by Framing Hanley

No comments:

Post a Comment