Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meant to be posted on Jan. 24, 2011

My life is now complete.

I was reading my friends blog and remembered how great it felt to just mess around over a blog, so I started over.

I'm the kind of person who says things that are really dorky but also pretty logical.
Like yesterday my dad and stepmom were talking about deodorant for whatever odd reason and I finally just shut them up by talking. I said, "If there's a zombie apocalypse I don't think the zombies are gonna care why brand of deodorant you use as long as you wear some!"

They just kind of laughed at me.

And then today in the car with my mom she was my what me and my boyfriends "song" was. And I have her my signature WTF look.
You see, I've lived my life under the impression that a couples song is the one they dance to or kiss during or...yeah. But NOOOO!
Holy freaking dinosaur balls was I wrong.

And before I go one with this story I must tell you another.
In art we're making Chimera's out of clay. Chimeras arecreatures from Greek mythology. You can google them.
Anyways we were talking about medusa when I was like "I thought Athena turned her into a gorgon because she caught her and poseidon doin' the nastehh in her temple...?"
Yes. That is my slightly inappropriate way to imply sex to adults in a sentence.
I'd gotten the phrase "doin' the nasty" from the House of Night book series (rlly good, btw).

So I said to my mom "is that what you and your loved one do the nasteh to or whatever?!"
An she laughed. "if it is then I hope you don't have an answer."
I totally died of laughter.

When we got closer to home me and my two year old sister started a "NOOOOO!" war.
For about ten minutes we were screamin "NO!" repeatedly.
It was hilarious. Because my mom was getting so annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment