Thursday, May 5, 2011

The teacher of doom.

Sure.
Everyone has that one teacher that they hate, who hates them back.
Mine would be my industrial tech teacher, Ms. Langston.

She let's kids do the stupidest crap in her class and today I got introuble for standing near a group of talking people.
They were talking.
I wasn't.
Yet somehow, I end up getting called useless by her.
Like, really?
I'M useless?

People in her class have gotten some major injuries. Some of the stain and stuff is toxic, and technically illegal for people under 18.
Kids cuss, fight, and various other things during her class.
And she let's it happen.
And so does the school for some reason?
Like, sure I guess shop can be fun an all.
But I'm not a very...
Hm.
Basically. I don't like to take risks.
I hate the machines because she yells us these stories about people getting there hands sawed of or whatever and I'm like, "Withbmy luck, that'll be me."
And she's always telling me what to do.
She's just like my art teacher Mr. Ibanez.
I think, that if a teacher assigns you a project, like, let's say a portrait painting;
And your given the basic criteria to pass, you should do with it as you wish.
Because that'll unleash personal creativity, correct?
And if you jack it up, or it looks hideous, then it's yourfault.
As long as you learned that green and red mix to create brown in the end, that's all that should matter.
That ou learned at least something.

But it shop you don learn.
You make projects, and have to pay her for the wood or metal.
And you can't take home the project until you pay her.

But if she thinks I'm paying 12 bucks for my own piece of crap box, then she's more insane then I though.


Bus Orgasm Boy recently learned of thus nickname.
He also went to SAC for threatening Mark.
He had said, and I quote, "One of these days I'm gonna beat the shit out of you."
Finally came the day when I teacher heard his words of stupidity and sent him to the office.

Unfortunately, however, he is to be released (I'm preparing for my speech against him when he's sent to prison) tomorrow.
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment