Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grounded Girlieee

yeaaa u read right, im grounded. its a bit of a long story, tho, i will tell you the main problemos:
1. i flippin failed reading??!!
2. My (ex (now)) boyfriend asked me what i was wearing.

Jeesh, then yesterday i broke up with him and my friends got all defensive cuz they thought he broke up with me.
it was pretty funny, tho, dont get me wrong.

Altho, im free of groundation starting tomorrow. >.<

Anyway, lately ive been thinking of going all girly and crap, so i would stop getting called goth (IM EMO, MORONS). But than i was watching some Care Bears on Fire music vids and was like "This is the girl i am, the emo, i shouldnt care about others!!"

So ima get my hair cut like Sophie's, from Care Bears, like I wanted to aboutt a month ago.

its really late (rofl 12:33 a.m.), and theres a bunch of older teens outside making noise.
Time to break out the Silly String and water guns!


Laterz, my homies. (i am too white to be talkin all gangsta. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment