Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Boys. Suck. At. Life.

WHY ARE THEY SO CONFUSING????
"Can I have your number?" He asked. "Uh, sure," I said, writing down the digits that meant so much on my part to give to him.
He texts me that sunday, and doesnt text me again for two weeks. Finally, today I asked him why he wanted my number an dhe very dumbly said, "Cuz. Idk."
WHAT THE HECK????!?!?? Ugh. Why can't I understand him at all?

But on the other hand I have someone sexually harrasing me. Isnt that WONDERFUL???!!!
NO IT IS NOT!

"Will you do it with me?" He asked. "No," Is what I replied with. "Why?" "Because I am too young, and I dont like you like that."
"Well I thought you liked me and wanted me," He said. "No! I used to, not anymore. I havent since you moved, so leave me alone."

Ugh. I really dont understand any of this. HELP WANTED! Haha, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment